By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why don't you use the "My Codes" feature on this site?

TalonMan said:
GLoRySoGLoRy said:
i use it.

vgchartz card need some work.

Care to ellaborate???

I don't know what he meant, but for example, your card is almost unreadable for me in FF or IE.  Reask's is even worse.  Granted I haven't really spent any time with the tools, so that problem may not lie with the actual card generator.  Plus they seem rather pointless, at least for the people using them on VGC (compared to using them other places).  You can already see the username, number of posts, avatar, VG$, etc. without the card.  Plus if you are already here you either already know the sales, or can easily access them.  You don't really need to see them multiple times in each thread.

In short, they are great promotion to use on other sites, but extremely redundant here.

Around the Network
TalonMan said:
GLoRySoGLoRy said:
i use it.

vgchartz card need some work.

Care to ellaborate???

The big complaint I've seen is that the sizes we have so far aren't allowed on other sites.

Like some people want a really slim and long one, and others need thinner ones. I think we just need to throw up a lot of different templates with different size ratios.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Because I don't play online. If I find a game I enjoy playing online I will be certain to use it.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

RolStoppable said:
I don't use it because I don't want to share my codes.

lies !!!!!!!!

the reason why you don't add them is :

you"r even lazier then im

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

6 years later i'm less lazy, but now the option is gone/not working

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Uh... Welp.

It's amazing how this site has become less functional over the years. When's the last time this forum had an update?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I have absolutely no idea. What I'm thinking right now, is since the last post on this thread 6 years ago, so many users have joined and left. I dunno it just seems weird to me... :O