By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Weekly Predictions - Black Friday Edition

thanks a lot De85 ;)

Around the Network

Crazy people.
(>'.')>

well, about 1hr till the round closes, and I put >9k in there. I really don't know what I was thinking, but we'll see how I do

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Damn, there were no this week numbers to base upon, plus this week's really hard to predict, and the averages were even more difficult as there was no clear "off" bet, so I betted a bit more safely this time and not the $3000 I was planning. I hope this round doesn't screw up all my work in the last few weeks

zexen_lowe said:
Damn, there were no this week numbers to base upon, plus this week's really hard to predict, and the averages were even more difficult as there was no clear "off" bet, so I betted a bit more safely this time and not the $3000 I was planning. I hope this round doesn't screw up all my work in the last few weeks

That is exactly why I don't know what I was thinking. I do know ALL the hardware is about 1/2 of what it should have been. The software on the other hand I only THINK Wii fit will sell way more than the average is, I think Guitar Hero will get a boost, and MKWii will get a boost.

Other than that, software isn't horribly off, so I sort of forced the 9k. I couldn't do 10k, as I thought that was crazy

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)