The worst without a doubt is Edge.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
I say PSM3. They give real scores.

The worst without a doubt is Edge.

yeah there good i like play the most

I only currently read nintendo power, i use to subscribe to Game Informer

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

I subscribe to Nintendo Power and "subscribe" to Game Informer. (It's good for bon fires, really!)

The only reason I get Game Informer is because you get a free subscription with the Edge Card.

Around the Network

I'm with the OP. I think Play is by FAR the best mag out there for gaming :) Those guys are so badass ^^ and they're very much so into gaming, they have passion!

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

I personally enjoy Game Informer and Play magazine. I may disagree with reviews sometimes, but the general information provided, art style, ect. is top notch in my book....XD.

@TTH I agree, there scores are WAY high sometimes, but if you read they're reviews, you can totally see where their coming from ^^ Which is what I love about play :)

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

EDGE is easily the most respectable magazine, they give fair scores and none of that over inflated BS that plagues the other mags.

I only read Nintendo Power now. I used to read EGM and Game Informer, but not now. These magazines aren't that great anymore.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva