By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A new million seller for Wii.But only if the moderators fix the sales

So... Ben 10 deserves to be million seller than spongebob and the Simpsons?!! because thats what you're implying here.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network
Oyvoyvoyv said:

Don't dismiss this as a low quality game. The graphics are awesome. Could the original Xbox do anything like this?

http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14251349/ben-10-alien-force----the-game/images/ben-10-alien-force-the-game-20080716065715951.html?page=mediaFull

That screenshot is from Ben 10: Alien Force the game. The first game based on the new spin-off series based on the orginal Ben 10. It is not from Ben 10: Protector of the Earth. =P

Actual screenshot from Protector of the Earth.

Screengrab from the show it's based on.

Other fun facts about Ben 10: Protector of the Earth. It was released a little over a year ago on the Wii, PS2, PSP and DS. It has a reveiw average of 4.5/5 on Amazon.com from 16 customer reviews. It was published by Japanese publisher D3. (Earth Defense Force 2017 [360], Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire [Wii]) And this game was made by some big independent developer called, High Voltage Software. Makers of 50 Cent: Bulletproof G Unit Edition, Charlie and the Choclate Factory, and some shooter game for the Wii that Sega is publishing.

BrainBoxLtd laying down the knowledge

Taking some names

So this game was good. :D I thought its another shovelware good for High Voltage software, so thats where they get the funding for the conduit

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

@yushire: I abhor Spongebob. ANY game deserves better sales than that lol.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Around the Network
BoleroOfFire said:
@yushire: I abhor Spongebob. ANY game deserves better sales than that lol.

You still cant deny that Spongebob was more popular than Ben 10. Infact, its one of the big four of Nickelodeon, if not for these cartoons: Jimmy Neutron, Danny Phantom, Spongebob and Fairly Oddparents Nickelodeon could go bankrupt. My Life as a teenage robot is meh but Wayside was kinda cool though.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

i got ben 10 in my collection- wife bought for son, i have not played it, but it is a decent- not great, but good - game. and the show is VERY popular

and it was made by HVS.

KylieDog said:
TWRoO said:
DTG said:
This is why people complain about the Wii and why no third party in their right minds would spend any amount of money or efforts on a wii game when they can release shit and sell a million

God yeah, shovelware selling over 1 million will be the death of the Wii.

True Crime: Streets of LA Activision 0.02 1.76 1.02 2.80

Hey, that game was decent.  The sequal is what sucked.

And Simpsons Hit And Run is pretty good. Wasn't just whipped up. It's as acclaimed as the arcade version.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Ben 10 is a good children's cartoon, so there is no wonder that it is popular.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

By the way, i just checked out what Metacritic says about the game. It does have only 63 average, but the reviews mention that the game actually is fun and great for kids. Eurogamer mentioned budget pricing, so if the game has had budget pricing, have been fun to play and a popular franchise, i think there's enough reasons for the games sales.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.