By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A new million seller for Wii.But only if the moderators fix the sales

Kids love the show so they'll buy the game.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

my lil bro has this gme on his ds

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

TWRoO said:
MontanaHatchet said:

The problem with TWRoO's list is that a bunch of those games aren't actually that bad.

Also, the moderators don't have control over the sales of games. Only ioi, and possibly some of the other administrators, can change the sales of a game. I really, really hate Ben 10, so I can't say I'm happy about this one. I was hoping that a game based off an anime would reach a million before a game based off a rip off of an anime. Ahh well.

Well Ben 10 isn't bad either, neither in fact is Carnival games.... no it doesn not appeal to most "gamers" but it is actually quite good for what it is (and sells for half the usual price of games here in UK at least), Given that you can basically get Wii Play for less than half the price of Carnival Games though, Wii Play is the better choice if you only want one of these games (and it shows in the sales)

I haven't played Game Party so I can't make excuses for that, but I think it's actually a quiz game akin to the types of thing you can get on interactive DVDs.... except I presume (or I would hope) that Game Party isn't as broken and slow loading as most of them are, and likely has a lot more content for not much more money (and it's a hell of a lot easier to point and click than use complicated DVD remotes)

Game Party isn't really that good but it's also 40% the price of most Wii games ($20) here in the US.

Kind a lot converstation when i last visited..

I hope still that the problem is fixed.

this isn't the only game that is probably a million seller by now. DDR, Tiger Woods 08, cooking mama (not updated), and monkey ball all could easily be million sellers but are missing others data.
Nintendo report 21 3rd party million sellers as of sept 31st while vgchartz shows only 14. I know it was shipped not sold i think it's clear that more than 14 have passed a million by now.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

That is normal their are ton of games that would be a million seller on Wii/DS/PS2/PSP/PS3/X360 etc..