By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ocarina of Time Featured on Wikipedia on its Birthday!

Kantor said:
zexen_lowe said:
Well, happy birthday, OoT. Wikipedia needs to do the same when the best game of all time has its 10th anniversary on December 17th this year

I'm going to guess: Suikoden 2?

EDIT: YEAH, I was right!

OT: And the American anniversary is tomorrow.

YOU'RE WINNER!

If people know know what my favourite game ever that means my preaching is producing some results. I need to continue with this

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
Kantor said:
zexen_lowe said:
Well, happy birthday, OoT. Wikipedia needs to do the same when the best game of all time has its 10th anniversary on December 17th this year

YOU'RE WINNER!

If people know know what my favourite game ever that means my preaching is producing some results. I need to continue with this

Meh. OOT IS the best game of all time. So =P

bardicverse said:
zexen_lowe said:
Kantor said:
zexen_lowe said:

YOU'RE WINNER!

Meh. OOT IS the best game of all time. So =P

Have you played Suikoden II? I've played OoT, and Suikoden II destroys it completely, for me SII it's much, much better than OoT (which is a good game, by the way)

^^ yah a while ago. It was good, but its no OOT. Matter of opinion I guess. Yet, if you take a worldwide perspective, a lot of people are going to rate OOT higher, mostly because it brought Link out of the 2D world and shot him into the 4D world, as time is the 4th dimension, and time was a central theme in the game

wow suikoden 2 is also my favorite RPG ever, not sure about favorite game.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
Kantor said:
zexen_lowe said:

YOU'RE WINNER!

I remembered your old sig with the Suikoden II banner, and the numerous times you've answered 'Suikoden II' to 'what is your favourite game?' questions. I guess I have a good memory =D

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Happy birthday, best game ever!!

Too bad Nintendo didn't give a damn about this special ocasion, I suspected it was going to be that way.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

best game ever