By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ocarina of Time Featured on Wikipedia on its Birthday!

May this game be the Hero of Time, for all of time.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Nintendo Power: Eiji Aonuma Interview

As promised by the crew over at Nintendo Power, they had a little "celebration" for
Ocarina of Time's 10th anniversary. They sat down with Eiji Aonuma for a little chat.

They talk about quite a few things ranging from why an Ocarina was chosen, to the idea of Sheik, to the origins of the targeting systems, to the future of Zelda.

A good amount of ground is covered in this interview and I have scanned in the pages of the interview and have them available to download below as a collection of JPEGs within a ZIP file.

http://thehylia.com/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1227242511

Well, happy birthday, OoT. Wikipedia needs to do the same when the best game of all time has its 10th anniversary on December 17th this year

Happy Birthday Ocarina of Time! =D

Very cool of wikipedia to feature it on the home page.

10 years since i got this...wow

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

Did anyone else feel kind of empty after they beat OOT? It felt like the world ended for about an hour or so. I was sad that I beat the game. Its the only game to have ever done that to me. I was so absorbed into the game, the story, the characters, and then it was over.

The legend lives on ten years later...  Here's to ten more.

Member #50 of the Sonic Support Squad! :P

Happy Birthday OoT!

@bardicverse that's why you start a new file and go through it again immediately. =P

zexen_lowe said:
Well, happy birthday, OoT. Wikipedia needs to do the same when the best game of all time has its 10th anniversary on December 17th this year

I'm going to guess: Suikoden 2?

EDIT: YEAH, I was right!

OT: And the American anniversary is tomorrow.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

mai said:

Nintendo Power: Eiji Aonuma Interview

As promised by the crew over at Nintendo Power, they had a little "celebration" for
Ocarina of Time's 10th anniversary. They sat down with Eiji Aonuma for a little chat.

They talk about quite a few things ranging from why an Ocarina was chosen, to the idea of Sheik, to the origins of the targeting systems, to the future of Zelda.

A good amount of ground is covered in this interview and I have scanned in the pages of the interview and have them available to download below as a collection of JPEGs within a ZIP file.

http://thehylia.com/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1227242511

it been talked about many many times. it has lost all meanings.

NP staff should fool Eiji and make him spill out some details about Zelda HD.

edit: Zelda Wii.