By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix: "one-console market is over"

DTG said:
Tell that to Suda51.

Doesn't help your case when his biggest selling game ever is on the weakest system this gen.

Around the Network

DGT's on the money again. If you want to hear about the Wii compromising artistic vision, ask the guy who just had his most successful game ever come out for the Wii!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

DTG said:

Why should they care about the ability to make more money from the wii if it compromises their artistic vision due to lack of hardware power?

You have got to be trolling. I cannot take anything you say seriously.

That said, just say the word and  will respond to your ideas in a calm, collected manner. But first I have to know that you actually mean it.

He didn't mention nintendo that means no kh3 for the wii
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DTG said:

Why should they care about the ability to make more money from the wii if it compromises their artistic vision due to lack of hardware power?

So.... your opinion on what matters with games is.

1) Story

2) Graphics

3) Gameplay?

Anything else you want to put above... the actual game?  Maybe Sound, Box Art Design or manual length?

Around the Network

Final Fantasy Versus XIII coming to Xbox 360 confirmed.

I bet Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers might be on the 360 as well as the Wii.

Pixel Art can be fun.

RolStoppable said:
It's like in a parallel universe in which Nintendo doesn't exist.

Presumably the console industry is therefore dead as that would mean the majority of the software developers and ALL of the hardware developers would be losing money.

great job square, but despite whatever you say, your still heavily favoring 360. you have the last remnant timed exclusive, you have S04 exclusive for now, and you have ff13 simulataneous release for ps3 and 360 (your delaying the ps3 version just to make the 360 version come out the same day! why not just release the ps3 version when its finished, the ps3 version was almost finished).

Another console publisher/developer giving more and more PC support. Look like SE finally started seeing where the big bucks are coming from.