By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - A J man confession

Here is a real J man confession. Make sure to play close attention to the heavenly built 360 the part after it in parentheses

The J man has spoken!!!!!!!!!

The J man is a proud owner of a heavenly built 360 ( no rrod for me yay) and a ps2 which is j man approved.

I am The J man not Jman (who shall not challenge the J man again)

Around the Network
Snesboy said:

Here is a real J man confession. Make sure to play close attention to the heavenly built 360 the part after it in parentheses

The J man has spoken!!!!!!!!!

The J man is a proud owner of a heavenly built 360 ( no rrod for me yay) and a ps2 which is j man approved.

I am The J man not Jman (who shall not challenge the J man again)

Thats not what it says on the J mans sig...

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

I've never played it, but I've heard it good.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I don't know why this would make you feel better because I'm a huge loser, but I haven't played any Gears game until Gears 2 was released.

Hope that makes you feel better now that you've gotten to it after me.

I've never played Gears, it's not my type of game.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

I've played it, it grows on you after a while if you don't like it at first. ( Happened for me). You are missing out, you should feel bad.

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

I've played the first one, but still have to get the second. College is keeping me way too busy right now, and Fable 2 has been sucking up all my down time.

I bought the first one and yeah it was a fun game but I never fell in love with it. I wont be buying the second one either.

there are millions of xbox 360 owners that never bought gears ... at least 17 mill+ never bought it new.

I've played it, but I didn't inhale.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

I only got through about half of the first one. I've started it twice and still not finished it. But I LOVE the second one, and I'm almost done with the SP campaign.