By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - R2 or world at war

R2... there's simply more depth as far as the gameplay and the game itself are concerned.

"YouR opinion is WronG!!!"

Around the Network

R2 baby.

My opinion of R2 changed tonight. Even though it's pretty hard to kill, there's nothing like a 60-player game. I must've sniped 10 people in a row with the fareye just now lol. I really goofed on my previous assessment of this game

conclusion: R2>>>>COD:WaW

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Resistance 2 no question, shooter of the year.

You already have Cod4 so I would go with R2.

Around the Network

Im going buy Resistance 2 instead of World at war just beacuse they head back to ww2 but i guess that just me.

Loud_Hot_White_Box said:

Which one has motherfucking aliens in it?

Amen to that.

I'd say Resistance 2 without a doubt. It's a new game, not the predecessor with a different timeframe and a flamethrower.

It looks a hell of a lot better. (Traditional) WWII is dead, and Treyarch needs to realise that. Hopefully, we can expect more from CoD6, which IW are supposedly bringing back to Modern warfare.

Also, when in doubt, look to IGN:

R2: 9.5

CoD: WaW: 9.2

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Resistance 2 for me,I'll prefer FPS with original and epic histories,along great gameplay.

CoD WaW is a good game,but lost itself among all the second world war games.

OT7 said:
Resistance 2 for me,I'll prefer FPS with original and epic histories,along great gameplay.

CoD WaW is a good game,but lost itself among all the second world war games.

What would you say if I tell you IT IS the best World War II game? Will you negate all those past years playing Medal of Honor and stuff? =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

COD WAW, numbers speak themselves, it is killing R2 sales.
yes it is deserved it, with R2 overhyping, hopefully Killzone won't have fate like R2