By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I want to have a discussion with people who believe 9/11 was a conspiracy

Strategyking92 said:
JaggedSac said:
I just saw an article about the top 30 conspiracies. Very interesting read. Here is the link:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/howaboutthat/3477148/The-greatest-conspiracy-theories-in-history.html

You  were right, it was interesting.

I like mysteries also, like stonehenge, easter island, and crop circles.

These things just interest me.

I like those. You know. Nothing that has to do with the government's involvement with murders...

Around the Network

I think I won this argument. 9/11 had NO government involvement...

9/11 had NO United States government involvement. I win.

huh. I didn't know about a lot of those conspiracy theories. Good stuff. Now that I'm finally watching the X-files, I'm really enjoying conspiracy theories. Ah hell, I'm going to watch an episode right now!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I love that depending on how people want to hate the government, there opinion of it's competence changes to fit there views.

On the one hand, Bush and his administration are nothing more then a collection of idiots that can't get out of there own way, on the other hand, they are an intelligent well oiled machine capable of duping the world.

You can say a lot about the people in office, and most of it's true. But to accuse the US government of murdering thousands of Americans, risking destroying our economy, and changing the way we live forever, for the worse, just so we can invade Iraq is over the top.

Come back to reality please.

Around the Network

This is an entertaining thread.

The plance that hit the Pentagon would have done much more damage then what actually happened...discuss.

O-D-C said:
The plance that hit the Pentagon would have done much more damage then what actually happened...discuss.

Already did.  The Pentagon is built tough.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Federal. Reserve. System. If you have any time on y0ur hands watch Aaron Russo's vids on google video. Peace to all.

No one else?