By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Don't want to play

Yes. I know. He always looks for when I post in order to try to out smart ass me.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

I'm not going to buy another Wii ,since i already have 2.

...Except it broken :P

Im never getting a wii

mM

Oh yes I liek Mudkips ..... wait what's the point of this thread???

I should so Ducktap 2 wii's together! ....But I don't apply to this from the little white box which is right now playing Okami!

Former something....

Around the Network

I will probably never buy a Wii (because I already have one)

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

I'm never buying a Wii because it has no games. Sure it has "games" but they can all be categorized into three categories: kiddy games, minigames, and non-games. In other words, only "games" for old people and ten year olds. Real games have guns and swords and explosions and muscley men and girls with huge tits. Those are what adults play, and not just feeble-minded kids/old fogies. After all, only a truly sophisticated adult can grasp the true high art that is games like Gears 2, Resistance 2, and Lair.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Garcian Smith said:
  After all, only a truly sophisticated adult can grasp the true high art that is games like Gears 2, Resistance 2, and Lair.

Don't forget Haze and Too Human

Me. I don't find the games interesting and the graphics and capabilities are subpar to what I have.

Leo j.