By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who's Never Going to Play B3yond?

i not going to play my system beyond either

Around the Network

I will, I desperatly want one.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

me. i rather get a 360, cost less and more games

i never plan on getting that 600 dollar paperweight..i'll stick to the real console this gen...Wii

The only game i want for it is MGS4 so as of right now i'm not even considering it

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz

Around the Network

Edit:  Me. Zero 0.5 of PS3's games interest me.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

The only thing tempting is Little Big Planet, and that's not worth $700 (console + game).

Aurally examine my music!

Wear gaudy colours or avoid display. It's all the same.

Be warned, I will use walls of polysyllables and complex clauses as a defence against lucid argument.

Wand to read a creepy thread?

BoleroOfFire said:

Edit:  Me. Zero 0.5 of PS3's games interest me.

Half a game interests you?

Are you by any chance referring to MGS4? -.-

OT: I know somebody who will never touch a PS3:

I started Playing B3yond in December 2007.

Perhaps you would get more posts if this was in Gaming Discussion: most of the people in Sony Discussion own a PS3...

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Generic Username 01 said:
The only thing tempting is Little Big Planet, and that's not worth $700 (console + game).

console $400, often times you can find one for $300 if you shop around and look for deals.

game$ 60

so total you would be spending around $400, still alot.

@amp316, yes for the best graphical capabilties of PC games, but Sony's first and 2nd party games are really very good.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

I will never get one. It's gaming library has nothing to offer somebody with my world-class gaming tastes.