By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Disaster day of crisis

Buy it, definitely.

Why should I buy Wario Land :P

There's no way that game even gets close to all the 2D greatness found in the SNES era. On the other hand this game got me interested since they announced it IN THE US at E3 06.

Too bad Reggie changed his mind, he dislikes games that aren't casual I think. That's why I fear the worst for S&P2 and Punch Out.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network
trestres said:
Buy it, definitely.

Why should I buy Wario Land :P

There's no way that game even gets close to all the 2D greatness found in the SNES era. On the other hand this game got me interested since they announced it IN THE US at E3 06.

Too bad Reggie changed his mind, he dislikes games that aren't casual I think. That's why I fear the worst for S&P2 and Punch Out.

Not releasing either of these 2 in America would be one of the dumbest decisions Nintendo could ever make. If the aren't going to localize any games, what in the world would they be selling? I know people love Wii SPorts, but you can only enjoy simplistic gaming for so long before you require some type of challenge.

For Pete's sake, (Mike Tyson's) Punchout was in Harold & Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo Bay. There is a cult following for Punchout and it needs to be addressed here, in America, where gamers exist.

Sometimes I wonder what the people in charge are thinking.......

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."