By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, anyone try Wii Speak yet?

anyone?

Is it cool, work well, etc.

Around the Network

It definitely works well. The quality isn't too bad, but, I can sometimes hear myself.

Is it/Animal Crossing out?

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

yep both are out. I haven't bought it yet as there is no game I want that utilizes it yet. I *may* get it in December when the channel comes out. maybe.

hm, i visited sethnintendo's town and i have to say that it was enough to make me want one!

it works great!!
also, Animal Crossing online is awesome and there's no lag!

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

Around the Network

I haven't but I need to get it.

I used it, it works really well and I like it better then headsets but I also hate headsets, it works much like a conference call actually, you just talk like you normally would and the guy on the other end can hear everything. The only thing was I played this guy from the AnimalCrossingCommunity boards and he had this screaming kid with him apparently haha so yeah you hear EVERYTHING...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

lol that would be my house.

background: "ahhh waaaa daddy he hit me..."
me: "stfu im playing game, go hit him back!"

I have Wii Speak, but I didn't buy it with Animal Crossing. I set it all up with my Wii but have no way to test it out just yet.

superchunk said:
lol that would be my house.

background: "ahhh waaaa daddy he hit me..."
me: "stfu im playing game, go hit him back!"

That oddly sounds like my childhood...

Former something....