By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - House of the Dead:Overkill Collectors edition

Wait a Wii game getting a Collector's Edition ...... and it's great????

http://www.n-europe.com/news.php?nid=12616

Special case, game and graphic novel with those great european drawings with nude chicks.

Around the Network

Looks great. Do want.

Naked girls? Count me in.

Oh fuckin' sweet. Now if they only have a North American version of this, I'll be happy.

Also, it'd be nice if they included the original Saturn House of the Dead as an unlockable in the game. Then the Wii would have every HotD shooter sans part 4.

Around the Network

Frank Miller called, he wants his whores back.

Way cool preorder though.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Bitchin, I'd buy it, seriously I love House of the Dead, I can't wait for this game, and to have a little collectors edition is awesome.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I was hoping it would include a Sega designed gun shell for the Wiimote. Shame.

Bluelava said:
I was hoping it would include a Sega designed gun shell for the Wiimote. Shame.

Who needs that we all know core gamers use the Nyko perfect shot!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

BengaBenga said:

Notice the girl on the right page has a censored bar across her boobs, ok look at the girl on the left page the one next to the large speech bubble... notice anything missing?