By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Am I the only person who HASN'T gotten the RRoD?

All signs point to you having a better chance of not having an RROD than having one, so it shouldn't be a surprise that there are consoles that haven't had the epidemic. 30% RROD means that there are 70% of users out there unaffected.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

I haven't got it! If it happens, it happens.

I've never had it, but I have the e-74 error (I think that's what it's called).

I never got the Red Ring on my old 360 that was pre falcon, but that's gone now so I hope that its red ringing. With my new 60 gig hopefully it won't.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Onyxmeth said:

All signs point to you having a better chance of not having an RROD than having one, so it shouldn't be a surprise that there are consoles that haven't had the epidemic. 30% RROD means that there are 70% of users out there unaffected.

I would dare say that right now RROD is down to 10%. Jasper will help decrease the numbers even more.

Around the Network

I've never had it, but then I've only had my 360 Arcade for a fortnight :B

How can I find out which chipset my 'Box has?

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

I had it about a year ago.

Had my 360 since around this time last year...no rrod yet, thank you Lord..

I sold my old Xbox 360 pro and bought an elite when it first come out. I never had a RROD until the Friday before last. I got an email that said it was repaired but nothing about shipping yet. Hopefully I get it back soon. NXE is out and I am in withdrawls.

Is the warranty good for another 3 years now that it was just repaired?

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

i havent =)