By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Playstation 1 software

I was going through my stuff today and I realized how many owesome Psone games I still haven't played through. I will try to finish a game per week. Do any of you still play Psone games (PS3,PS2, PSP, emulation)?

Around the Network

I miss my ps1...honestly its my favorite console ever next to 360 and ps2. I'm playing oddworld (one of my fav games on ps1, and all time) on my PC...

I know what you mean...I have been putting lots of my ps1 games on the PSP. I don's see why sony doesn't just expend the PSN by offering tons of games from the PS1 era...a la Japan.

Yes I play PSOne games on my PSP all the time. I'm currently playing FFVII and Dino Crisis 2.

Just Vib Ribbon once in a while.. and Street Fighter Alpha 3.. most PS1 games didn't age well...

-edit- and Parappa the Rapper & Um Jammer Lammy!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Abes Oddysee. How I Love thee.

I have the old FF's, GT's and some Crash games still! They're great to this day! I also have the first Rayman title laying around, which is awesome, too bad I don't have a PS2 right now...

The days when Crash Bandicoot was actually fun!

Yes, I still play ps1 software. Played through legend of Dragoon a little while ago. I use a ps3 for all my gaming needs.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I'm playing through Final Fantasy VII right now on my PS3