By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Nintendo is 10/10 in this weeks UK Charts

FishyJoe said:
outlawauron said:
This is strange ..... IGN posted something different ......

Link: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/809/809457p1.html

That's the full price list. Less expensive games like Brain Training aren't considered full price. I'm not sure what the cutoff is. 

Oh. I didn't see that. It weird how much different the two charts are though.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Wait...has Resident Evil 4 already launched in Europe? If so, where is it that I can't see it? Has it dropped off the list that fast?

Is it just me? Am I missing something or is Tigerwoods Wii doing EXTREMELY well over there? The only version of TW that should be pushing sales over there is the extremely late release of the Wii version. I want the figures soooo bad. That games sales were completely saved by the Others region. Didnt do to bad on NPD either.

TheLivingShadow said:
Wait...has Resident Evil 4 already launched in Europe? If so, where is it that I can't see it? Has it dropped off the list that fast?

Odd... maybe the shipment has run out. I think it was #4 in the previous week's charts?

Note that it would also include GC & PS2 RE4 sales. I really hate how they combine sales for different platforms (regardless of how different the games are) - yet different flavours of Nintendogs, Pokemon (etc..) are considered different games - when they are virtually identical.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

I always thought Cooking Mama would do great in Japan and so-so in US/Europe. It seems it's the other way around, but I can't understand why.

Around the Network

DS crowned market leader after bumper sales week

Nintendo handheld outstrips PC and PS2 in both unit sales and market value, says ChartTrack

The storming performance of DS hardware, More Brain Training and its two Pokémon titles have elevated the Nintendo handheld to become the market-leading format this week, MCV can reveal.

In the biggest sales week since Easter, DS was the lead format in both unit and value terms for the first time – overtaking stalwart platforms PS2 and PC.

The six Nintendo titles in the top ten this week represent an impressive 15.2 per cent of the entire market in unit terms, while the firm’s home console Wii also had its biggest hardware sales of the year so far.

But it’s not just Nintendo doing high-fives this week – Sony’s PS3 also had its biggest week of hardware sales since launch in March, thanks to the newly-introduced ‘starter packs’.