By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Post your NXE Avatars Here!

i had so much fun with the avatars today, the NXE is awsome i love it. Mine should be in my sig.

Around the Network

I changed my outfit, finally had time to play around with the avatar editor. It's taking a long time for the avatars to update on the sigs.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:

I changed my outfit, finally had time to play around with the avatar editor. It's taking a long time for the avatars to update on the sigs.

At least your sig has your avatar.  ;_;

mine isnt working....

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I should be far more lanky than this. And damnit, the bloom makes my hair much lighter than the shade of brown I chose.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Around the Network

I used to have some sun-glasses, but it covered too much of my face and everyone called me asian. Which isn't too far from the truth, but some people said it.. (sniffle) rather hurtfully!

Oh, and I got some red-eye from the flash of the camera. Anyone got a good program to help me clean that up?

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Woo!

I wasn't gonna make it like me 'til I saw the eyes called boxed.

This T-Shirt is too common. MS need to get some more clothes out ASAP.

Mistershine said:
MS need to get some more clothes out ASAP.

Don't you hate yourself for saying that? Hahahaha!

It looks weird when that picture doesn't match the one in your signature