By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you want to see in Wii Sports Resort?

i was gonna say bikinis or wiikinis, but yea brazilian would be nice 2

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

blunty51, give up on the cricket son, it aint gonna happen

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Boccie haha i love that game..

Thank you very much Wetcoaster :)

Perhaps lawn bowls may come up.. would appeal to the senior citizens :P

Yeh cricket won't sell in America or Japan so Nintendo won't do it.. Come on EA! Get to it!

/try *positive thoughts*

Around the Network

I just think that the wii motion plus is the best opportunity for a good cricket video game. but yea america and japan don't really play cricket so i'm in shit street.

Shane Warne texting bikini girls maybe

NO hot chicks. Why? Cause so many Wii owners are girls and if we did get hot chicks then I'd also be forced to look at hot guys too. Stick to the Miis.

Excellent list Puffy!!

White Water Rafting I can't see.

Paintball I would love but would love far more if it was a full on Mario or Super Smash Bros Paintball game.

Otherwise all excellent ideas, I'd love them all. Parasailing sounds surprising cool. Surfing would be amazing.

Add: Frisbee Golf or the Frisbee soccer-type game (Ultimate?)

megaman79 said:
Shane Warne texting bikini girls maybe

LOL best seller confirmed xD

Thanks Gamerace :)  I wasn't sure if White water rafting would be any good but I thought competitive play would be pretty fun, hitting into eachother with multiple paths to take with massive drops and tunnels that take you through goldmine-kart-like areas, you know, drops, fast corners etc..

Too much for a Wii series game perhaps?

I want to see a watermelon splitting game(basically a ground version of pinata, for those not brushed up on Japanese culture) maybe an actual pinata game.

I'd like to see some non-games too, like sparklers; Wait until "night" and use your wiimotion plus to move the sparklers around to draw shapes with the light.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her