By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you want to see in Wii Sports Resort?

I want an expansion on the fencing idea called "samurai showdown" which obviously I'm talking about badass sword fighting like samurai's come on it's a given I need it... with online play...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

MaxwellGT2000.. You may have to wait for Red Steel 2 :P

I think the game must have online play. The lack of online play in Wii Sports and Mario & Sonic prevented them from being as great as they should have been (I still dream of 8 player 400m hurdles in Mario & Sonic - with everyone using Wario of course).

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Considering it's based around a resort theme

Beach volleyball
Beach cricket

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Yes KylieDog, the reason I singled out your post was because I infered you were saying Wii Sports Resort is casual and you want real games. Rol did not attack the game in any way..

Correct me if I'm wrong but that's the way your post came across

Around the Network

lol ok I did jump the gun a bit.. sorry bout that..

Huffy, I like all of those! Especially surfing, white water rafting and paintball!

Lets see

• Boccie
  • Croquet
  • Shuffle Board
  • Lawn Darts (we could even have bloody gory deaths with that one )
  • Giant Chess (Everytime I go on a cruise I see one of these either on the ship or on an Island)

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I would like to see frolf, or ultimate.

BEACH CRICKET