By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So do you think the Wii will reach 50% of market share this year?

itll hit 50% by the end of the year.

Around the Network

I think it could happen, we'll just see I guess

ehh, I don't think it'll make it this year but we'll definitely see it happening next year.

The gap is 3.26M.

Now, I expect the Wii to sell around 9M more by the end of the year (10M is max). So do you expect Ps3 + X360 to sell less than 6-7M combined? No way. I expect them to sell 8M at least.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

RolStoppable said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:

The gap is 3.26M.

Now, I expect the Wii to sell around 9M more by the end of the year (10M is max). So do you expect Ps3 + X360 to sell less than 6-7M combined? No way. I expect them to sell 8M at least.

Stop recycling posts.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:

The gap is 3.26M.

Well, it's looking far better than it did 1 month ago. Then I would have predicted 11M Wii (since then) and ~ 10.5M for Ps360. Now it looks like it is going to be (since then) ~11.5M for Wii, and ~9.5M for Ps360.

So relatively to Ps360, Wii has increased a lot (in what we can expect to happen)

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

I think it will happen, because I expect this Christmas to be even more Wii-dominated than last Christmas.

Not really, we at least it will quickly loose it after reaching it.

Maybe ps3/360 combined can sell well enough to keep the Wii from 50% this christmas.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

maybe if Wii sells atleast 400k+ each week in the US until Jan 1.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

I'd put the odds of it right around the value itself, about 50/50. Most of it depends on how well the PS3 and 360 fair this holiday season, in light of the reduced willingness to spend money on luxury goods in many countries right now.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.