By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what system should i get ps3 or 360 list facts and no stupid opnions

Etech7 said:
Xbox 360 has better online service PS3 you can surf web
PS3 has blue ray xbox live has netflix
Personally I prefer Xbox 360 becuase it has more games and better online. My brother has a ps3 and he would always play my xbox because there a few good games on ps3. Also halo 3 is amazing, Great online play, with forge you can make all kinds of diferent games and build bases.

Just to let you know, you can also rent and buy digital downloads from the video section of the PlayStation Store.  And that's not counting PlayTV in Europe.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Around the Network

well theres some stuff up there. One of my big things is controllers.

I have always disliked that the Firmware (not in terms of OS firmware) for the PS and PS2 only read 4 directions like Atari. I have been very critical of that. I'm not sure if the PS3 has finally updated that or not. As far as I understand it. SONY systems still read diagnols as down and right (or whichever the direction is) rather than bieng capable (as every other system since the NES) of discerning diagonal (or more in recent years) directive commands.

Also the ergonomics of the controller itself. For me it's XBOX360 > Wii > PS3, last gen was Gamecube >>>>PS2>>XBOX. I think if you plan on playing a lot, comfortable controls are a big deal. but maybe that doesn't mean as much to you. just an Idea.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

xlost7 said:
lol...This dude is banned, so why are we still supporting his thread.

Oh,  didn't notice.  yeah... I fel dumb.  Good point.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

sega4life said:
Jo21 said:
sega4life said:
toastboy44562 said:
360 has best games cheapest pricetag and cums with mic.

Hey now... we have children present... lol

Anywhoo

360 arguably has the best games and for the cheapest price. Not to mention More Games with a higher rating.

New Xbox Experience ( not New* to you because it will be what you see first lol)  is great, now with Netflix among other things.

Even if you don't want to use Netflix Xbox has it's own video selection, and it's HUGE.

(Xbox-Live to PSN) is what (Blu-Ray is to VHS)... lol yes I said it, because it's true.

XBL Arcade, amazing HD games.

Backward compatibility with over 200 titles.

360 has Gears of War 2, Fable 2, Left For Dead, 3 of truly biggest games to come to any console this year are EXCLUSIVE TO THE 360.

360 lets you connect more then 1 mic so you can have more friends talk it up on Xbox-Live.

Connect 360 with your Media Center and stream you movies to your 360. (among other things with media center)

Play your personal Music in ALL your games.

You have Achievements for ALL your games including XBL games.

I own a PS3 and I can say personally the 360 is the best choice, hands down.

those are opinions.  <----

facts are

PS3 come with blu ray.

online is free.

ps3 is more reliable.

it have more first party exclusives.

-360 can be bought by 200$ but not with any extras like wifi blu ray or online gaming

-most of the games are multiplatform

opinions

-PSN and XBL are equal now  especially since you can call the xmb ingame.

-sony have better exclusives GT5, KZ2, FF13 Versus, LBP.

Sorry but your wrong, read what I typed again.

You're wrong. You listed a bunch of opinions within your facts. Whenever you use words like best, great, amazing, huge and so on it's pretty much a dead give away that you are listing opinions. Not to mention your opinions like comparing PSN to XBL with Blu ray to VHS. 

Around the Network

On gamespot if I count the games 9 or above this pattern happens:

PS3: 16 games

Xbox 360: 21 games

The difference in supreme games is very little.

Locked.

OP has been perma-banned, he no longer needs our advice....well not on this topic anyways =P

To Each Man, Responsibility