By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what system should i get ps3 or 360 list facts and no stupid opnions

i dont know what system to get list some facts and convince me and im not getting wii cuz it boring.

Around the Network

360 has best games cheapest pricetag and cums with mic.

,PS3 has a blu-ray player
, FREE online (basicly the same experience as XBL)
, an INTERNET BROWSER
, REMOTEPLAY VIA PSP(you can access your PS3 in any part of the world with your psp via wifi)
, Little big planet, Resistance 2, and Metal gear solid 4, 3 of the biggest games to come to any console this year are EXCLUSIVE TO THE PS3
, PSN games have amazing quality, some of the best games on the ps3
, It has Wifi
, it has a 1080p DVD upscaler

mM
toastboy44562 said:

Hey now... we have children present... lol

Anywhoo

360 arguably has the best games and for the cheapest price. Not to mention More Games with a higher rating.

New Xbox Experience ( not New* to you because it will be what you see first lol)  is great, now with Netflix among other things.

Even if you don't want to use Netflix Xbox has it's own video selection, and it's HUGE.

(Xbox-Live to PSN) is what (Blu-Ray is to VHS)... lol yes I said it, because it's true.

XBL Arcade, amazing HD games.

Backward compatibility with over 200 titles.

360 has Gears of War 2, Fable 2, Left For Dead, 3 of truly biggest games to come to any console this year are EXCLUSIVE TO THE 360.

360 lets you connect more then 1 mic so you can have more friends talk it up on Xbox-Live.

Connect 360 with your Media Center and stream you movies to your 360. (among other things with media center)

Play your personal Music in ALL your games.

You have Achievements for ALL your games including XBL games.

I own a PS3 and I can say personally the 360 is the best choice, hands down.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

sega4life said:
toastboy44562 said:

Anywhoo

360 arguably has the best games and for the cheapest price. Not to mention More Games with a higher rating.

New Xbox Experience ( not New* to you because it will be what you see first lol)  is great, now with Netflix among other things.

Even if you don't want to use Netflix Xbox has it's own video selection, and it's HUGE.

(Xbox-Live to PSN) is what (Blu-Ray is to VHS)... lol yes I said it, because it's true.

360 has Gears of War 2, Fable 2, Left For Dead, 3 of truly biggest games to come to any console this year are EXCLUSIVE TO THE 360.

360 lets you connect more then 1 mic so you can have more friends talk it up on Xbox-Live.

Connect 360 with your Media Center and stream you movies to your 360. (among other things with media center)

those are opinions.

facts are

PS3 come with blu ray.

online is free.

ps3 is more reliable.

it have more first party exclusives.

-360 can be bought by 200$ but not with any extras like wifi blu ray or online gaming

-most of the games are multiplatform

opinions

-PSN and XBL are equal now  especially since you can call the xmb ingame.

-sony have better exclusives GT5, KZ2, FF13 Versus, LBP.

Around the Network
Jo21 said:
sega4life said:
toastboy44562 said:

Anywhoo

those are opinions.  <----

facts are

PS3 come with blu ray.

online is free.

ps3 is more reliable.

it have more first party exclusives.

-360 can be bought by 200$ but not with any extras like wifi blu ray or online gaming

-most of the games are multiplatform

opinions

-PSN and XBL are equal now  especially since you can call the xmb ingame.

-sony have better exclusives GT5, KZ2, FF13 Versus, LBP.

Sorry but your wrong, read what I typed again.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

get what every you feel is better. ps3 game i find to have alot less lag then 360 game. geow is not very good online and for some reason xblox live is very laggy at night. i perfer the ps3 over 360 because im playing resistance 2 every chance i get

Resistance owns!!!!!111 one!

lol...This dude is banned, so why are we still supporting his thread.

Xbox 360 has better online service PS3 you can surf web
PS3 has blue ray xbox live has netflix
Personally I prefer Xbox 360 becuase it has more games and better online. My brother has a ps3 and he would always play my xbox because there a few good games on ps3. Also halo 3 is amazing, Great online play, with forge you can make all kinds of diferent games and build bases.

Love is whats most important.

xlost7 said:
lol...This dude is banned, so why are we still supporting his thread.

I agree, he was trolling trying to get a rise out of all of you.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.