By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Greatest Anime Ever!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched quite a bit of the show. Got bored after a while, it was cool at a point but it got a bit dull. I can see how some others would love it, but it's just not my type of show...

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

I liked Inuyasha...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

The last few episodes of Avatar were extremely disappointing, and i couldnt help thinking how almost every anime ive seen manages a better ending.

OT: Legend Of The Galactic Heroes is the best anime ever.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

theprof00 said:
I don't get how people like airbender. I really can't stand it. It seems so immature. It reminds me of an old ABC show like full house or something, but with fighting.

Fixed for you =).  Uncle Jesse says how dare you call him a NBC show.

Kenshin is the show that gets the nod from me, even though I don't really like animes anymore but back in the day when I did that was the best.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

MEh i watched avatar a few times didnt like it. Any Gundam is way better especially Gundam Seed

My Top 5 Games of All Time

1. FF7 4. SSX Tricky

2. FE7 5. RE4

3. MGS4

VALENCIA CF

SACRAMENTO KINGS

Around the Network

I recently got into Naruto, and I like it. The shippuuden series is really great. There are a number of other anime shows and movies that I like, but I won't go through the bother of typing them all out. :P

I can't think of which one is my favorite atm, but if I do think of it later I'll be sure to post it here. It's 1:15am here, give me a break. :P

then wath about afro samurai, its also made in the us (or produced at least) and everibody seems to call it anime.

My definition of fanboy: An idiot that misses 2/3 of the fun.