By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Regarding Digg...

Ok...it's great that you guys are digging articles and spreading the word about vgchartz...

But don't screw things up. 

Honestly, Diggers hate it when you post a link to an article about Bioshock getting a 10/10, but then don't provide a link to the original source, as is the case with the most recent forum post that got on Digg's frontpage.

And also...little things like "Wii is 245k behind 360" etc. will get old for Diggers before long.

If enough people bury topics from our site because they're sick of articles without sources, or multiple topics about Wii selling a finite amount...this site will get banned from Digg, which means no more free publicity.

So...I dunno...publicity is cool, but I'd rather you guys just dugg the really important articles, and especially articles that suit our site well, like sales information.  A Digg article about 10 million Wiis sold, or the next time the PS3 sells another million, etc...those are fine.

I dunno, that's my opinion anyway.  As a regular Digg user that doesn't like to sift through forums just to find a link while looking at other Digg articles...it's annoying and I can see our site getting banned if articles keep popping up every other day.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

And boy does it turn this site into slow city....it's like 200 people crammed into one bar to see "something cool," only no one gets to see it and no one knows what it is because all everyone can see is the back of someone's head. Weird analogy I'm sure.

Digged! or is it dugged? well anyway i dont dig so cant blame me =] and i really hate when i get those errors b/c it VGCharts timed out....

The errors are gone I think usually when it hits over 1200 online user's the site crashes but it no longer does.

mM