By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

NO MINE!!!! I WILL KILL YOU FOR HER LOL

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

Around the Network

I would rather have fat

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

I once did a teacher... but she was a elementary school teacher and no I was not a student. I did got cockblocked twice though.

The first one was my history teacher after I graduated from high school. She was drunk, but she had a fiancee at home and shamefully she wasn't that hammered.
The second time was my first university teacher (organizational behaviour). I drew attention on my the first lesson both by being a smart-ass and wise-cracking comments, but also displayed my knowledge. We also had fun discussions online back and forth about both the necessary subjects, but also talked casually. Then when I had the guts to ask her out, she told me it wouldn't be wise at it would be a conflict of interest. The "and what about after the exam" question was never answered...

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

MontanaHatchet said:
Oh man, this thread is bound for success.

Amen.

I would love to contribute to this thread, but I vaguely remember being 16. It's a blur, son.

I married my wife - she was a substitute teacher and a teaching assistant once. I do her often. Does that count?

d21lewis said:
2 different friends of mine had sex with teachers.

One, was already graduated from school. I dropped him off at the school. He went inside and called me after about 30 minutes. She wasn't HIS teacher, but it still counts. Mission accomplished!

The other told me about the time his teacher met him after school (years ago), bought him beer, and drove him around. He said it was akward because her daughter was a couple of grades below him and he would see her in the halls and think about how he had sex with her mother!

Both guys are cops! I haven't pulled off such an epic feat yet.

your friends could be lying...how the hell could you go inside the school and within half an hour have sex with a random teacher?

but yeah, at my high school the french teacher was hot, english teacher was hot but a biotch, psycology teacher was hot and history teacher was semi-hot

Around the Network

I did my math teacher in mid school, i was 19 and she was 34.

She wasn't to pretty, but she had a really nice body.

My definition of fanboy: An idiot that misses 2/3 of the fun.

hitoriki said:

you were 19 and in middle school?

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

mid school is the one before university rigth? (Im in mexico and we call it diferent)

I drop out of school when i was 15 and stay 2 years just working, so when i was in my last year of mid school (if that's is actual name) i was 19.

My definition of fanboy: An idiot that misses 2/3 of the fun.

niksta2 said:
d21lewis said:
2 different friends of mine had sex with teachers.

One, was already graduated from school. I dropped him off at the school. He went inside and called me after about 30 minutes. She wasn't HIS teacher, but it still counts. Mission accomplished!

The other told me about the time his teacher met him after school (years ago), bought him beer, and drove him around. He said it was akward because her daughter was a couple of grades below him and he would see her in the halls and think about how he had sex with her mother!

Both guys are cops! I haven't pulled off such an epic feat yet.

your friends could be lying...how the hell could you go inside the school and within half an hour have sex with a random teacher?

You run in the wrong circles. Trust me - head to S. Florida. They tend to like them young ... like this one ...

It's obvious her husband couldn't hang with a teen ...

And these teachers ...

If you have game, it doesn't matter how old you are.

Moongoddess256 said:
hitoriki said:

you were 19 and in middle school?

ROTFL. Thanks for making me spew my OJ all over my cubicle.

+1, boo.