By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

D21lewis should just be bad if the ex fiance doesnt find out then its ok

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

Around the Network

My 10th grade English teacher. Holy crap she was gorgeous. =D

I will try to hit older womens(im 17) (20-30)(big boobs needed),or girl on my age if it feels that way.

Take my love, take my land..

stovo said:
D21lewis should just be bad if the ex fiance doesnt find out then its ok

Nope, nope, nope.  Things have a way of coming to light, even if I do everything perfectly!  I'm better off just being honest.  Besides, I'm getting old.  I can't keep doing stuff like that. I figure 2 out of the 3 girls are just after Christmas presents anyway.

Now, let's talk about teacher sex some more!!  Mmmmm......spicy!!

one of the teachers at my school who was my basketball coach got caught have sex with one of his students here ill get a link and another teacher had sex with one of her girl students my high school has alot of thigs fucked up with it lol.

http://aboutorting.com/story.php?subaction=showfull&id=1222190616&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1&

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Around the Network

That is one of the reasons why being a professor is so much better. You don't have to worry about anybody breathing down your neck about things happening between you and your students. They can even threaten you to say you have sexually harassed them or something and odds are that if there is no evidence that nothing will happen.

Public schools are completely different...

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

i had huge crush on my french teacher she was about 21 and i was around 14 at that time, she was so hot she had a sexy french accent, i had so many dreams of her, too bad she left the school and got replaced with 60 year old guy before i could try anything, i highly doubt i could've scored a chick like that at that age though, if only i could meet her now.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I think it's only natural if you're at secondary school. If like me, you're at an all boy college, the amount of that going on gets a little weird. If you're one of the five people I know on Facebook who have a particular teacher listed as a friend 12 years later, it's a little sad.

Also, this is a bit off topic, but the topic title made me think of... womyn! Don't tell me you've never run into those types. If you haven't yet, you will at university. They turn their dislike for men into a protest-based art form.

One of our employees is a preacher. His name is Rick Rogers. Earlier this year, he got a job as a jailer and he was being sent to the police academy for a position as our School Resource Officer (pretty much just a school cop). Before he graduated, he got caught on camera having sex with a female inmate! It was a hell of a black eye to our community, to say the least.

I used to get this song stuck in my head all the time when I worked at a restaurant. I could guarantee that at any time somebody was ordering some food I'd just be hearing "Got it made, got it made got it made" but then that would just loop forever, so it would go "Got it made, got it made, got it made, got it made, got it made, got it made, got it made, got it made, got it made" and drive me insane. I actually haven't heard the whole song in years.

There was a really hot young teacher at my high school, but she quit before I could get to her, because another teacher started making with the sexual harassment before I could make my move.