By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How come this site isn't so popular already?

DMeisterJ said:
LNRT said:
DMeisterJ said:
It's up to the users of the site to spread the news of how good it is here, but we're more busy in-fighting about sales of games being disappointing, and calling each other trolls rather than banding together and making this site big.

/rant

Whoa whoa whoa. Didn't you just get exposed for not mentioning us on gaf? Don't go blaming us when you are not helping either.

Different.

That is because you can't.

Sure you can.  You just get banned because Neogaf is a joke.

Around the Network
bugrimmar said:
gilgamesh, that website seems to have died a long time ago.

that's why I was so excited to find VG Chartz lol

DMeisterJ said:
It's up to the users of the site to spread the news of how good it is here, but we're more busy in-fighting about sales of games being disappointing, and calling each other trolls rather than banding together and making this site big.

/rant

You got balls posting back here even after you were exposed of being a bitch of gaf. You got balls , the J man will give you that.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Kasz216 said:
DMeisterJ said:
LNRT said:
DMeisterJ said:

/rant

Whoa whoa whoa. Didn't you just get exposed for not mentioning us on gaf? Don't go blaming us when you are not helping either.

Different.

Edit:

You can't without getting banned.

IDK what this whole thing is about the two sites, but I enjoy posting on both sites, and don't understand the drama.  Both sites have things to offer other, and are both fun to post on.  My point still stands that people on this site are more concerned with fighting over console sales than spreading the good news of this site.

DMeisterJ said:
Kasz216 said:
DMeisterJ said:
LNRT said:
DMeisterJ said:

/rant

Different.

Edit:

That's wht i said.  You can but you get banned because neogaf is a joke.

Any site who bans someone because they mention another site is just bitter and stupid.

Around the Network

then get banned on gaf! what's the point of posting there?

Kasz216 said:
DMeisterJ said:
Kasz216 said:
DMeisterJ said:
LNRT said:
DMeisterJ said:

/rant

Different.

Edit:

That's wht i said.  You can but you get banned.

There we go.

Took out the unnecessary wording putting another site down.

DMeisterJ said:
Kasz216 said:
DMeisterJ said:
LNRT said:
DMeisterJ said:

/rant

Different.

Edit:

IDK what this whole thing is about the two sites, but I enjoy posting on both sites, and don't understand the drama.  Both sites have things to offer other, and are both fun to post on.  My point still stands that people on this site are more concerned with fighting over console sales than spreading the good news of this site.

Ioi offered to do VGchartz numbers for Gaf.

They refused.

So he started VGchartz.

They're bitter that they could of had the VGchartz numbrs on their own site but didn't believe him.

In otherwords their site could of been a lot more successful.

It's not putting a site down.  It's a pure fact.  Any site that bans someone for mentioning another site is an outright joke.

DMeisterJ said:
LNRT said:

Different.

Well isn't that just convenient for you.

Sigh.