By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - DMeisterJ caught cheating

skeezer said:
That Site Is so stupid with regulations....WTF Paid email address?

Well, it's to prevent multiple accounts (since it's more difficult to have multiple ISP mails than to have 10 GMail addresses). While I don't agree with what they're doing, I see where they are coming. After all, if they put you on a queue for moderator approval before they let you in, what can you expect?

Around the Network
psrock said:
I have an account over too, i just never use it.

btw, dev did you get Uncharted yet?

Not yet, later today.

Then:

UNCHARTED BABY

while checking in on our brave hero Hawk (who no one even commented on yet ), i noticed something

Go Nintendo is a banned site, yet Ydahs mentioned it and got by with no problems at all.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:

while checking in on our brave hero Hawk (who no one even commented on yet ), i noticed something

Go Nintendo is a banned site, yet Ydahs mentioned it and got by with no problems at all.

2. Go Nintendo: Banned for Misinformation, and having their fans spam useless articles on the site. -- You can post articles from here, but again, be very very careful, most people will just laugh at you for doing so.

Go Nintendo can be mentioned, you just have to avoid putting links. VGC can't even be mentioned, I think

zexen_lowe said:

2. Go Nintendo: Banned for Misinformation, and having their fans spam useless articles on the site. -- You can post articles from here, but again, be very very careful, most people will just laugh at you for doing so.

Go Nintendo can be mentioned, you just have to avoid putting links. VGC can't even be mentioned, I think

either way, no one has mentioned hawks post yet, which is why I really went over there. I was hoping something would have poped up.

By now it will probably never be bumped again.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
nordlead said:
zexen_lowe said:

either way, no one has mentioned hawks post yet, which is why I really went over there. I was hoping something would have poped up.

I tried to type VGChartz at first, but it  just came out as ******** when it posted.  So I took it out.  I'm thinking that if I am not banned tomorrow, I should start a VGChartz thread.  Unless there are restrictions on creating threads, like being a member for so long, or having so many posts.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Hawk said:
nordlead said:
zexen_lowe said:

I tried to type VGChartz at first, but it  just came out as ******** when it posted.  So I took it out.  I'm thinking that if I am not banned tomorrow, I should start a VGChartz thread.  Unless there are restrictions on creating threads, like being a member for so long, or having so many posts.

Can't you try a variant like VG_Chartz, VG/Chartz or something like that?

I don't like Neogaf, the site itself is all messy and clustered. The pages looks ugly...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I had not tried altering the name, I was going to let the sig speak for itself, but I went ahead and added VG_Chartz. It worked.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

nordlead said:
Hawk said:
nordlead said:
BMaker11 said:

I'm going to go on GAF and take a hit for the team LOL

Edit: When my account gets activated

Make sure to use the VGChartz sigs too, and post lots of VGChartz graphs. I'd do it to, but I don't care to spend months waiting to be signed up. If I can't sign up with less than a 1 day wait, it isn't worth it.

Since I already had an account (that I never used, this is my first port, heh) I went ahead.

awesome work. Except, you need to fix your sig, as the bars are supposed to be different lengths, which means you didn't use the forum code

EDIT: in edit sig, click get code at the bottom and use the output there.

Lol, this thread keeps delivering! (vg$ that is, lol)

Hawk: you're a hero, showing the true pussy DMJ is!