By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - DMeisterJ caught cheating

Jackson50 said:
I did some cursory research on NeoGaf, and I discovered that Dennis Dyack was banned...that is comical.

Anyways, I wholeheartedly concur with ioi's decision.

Haha!

Was he was complaining too much about the harsh criticism Too Human was getting?

Oh man...banning a well known developer from a games website. Priceless.

Around the Network
DMiesterJ said:

That is freaking hilarious! Amazing!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

BMaker11 said:
Wait, he really got banned? That's major BS. You can't ban someone for posting on a different site. That's like Purdue expelling me because I visited IU

Oh come on now. It was just a joke.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Hawk said:                                                                                                                                                                                       shio’s a fountain of misplaced rage. Name your cliche; Mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever. Now he’s so angry that moments of levity actually cause him pain; give him headaches. Happiness, for that gentleman, hurts.

When I thought that this thread couldn't get any better, you go and say something like this, LMFAO.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

These are the kind of ROFFLES I neede in the morning.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

He should have his username changed to "JUDAS" while he's banned

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

outlawauron said:
BMaker11 said:
Wait, he really got banned? That's major BS. You can't ban someone for posting on a different site. That's like Purdue expelling me because I visited IU

Oh come on now. It was just a joke.

you mean a joke at the expense of harming dmeisterj? He was banned, and he begged several times to be unbanned. Is it a joke to him?

ioi has not given any reason to us, and for we care he could've banned dmeisterj for not mentioning VgChartz's name at neogaf, without the intention of making this a joke.

Hawk said:

shio’s a fountain of misplaced rage. Name your cliche; Mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever. Now he’s so angry that moments of levity actually cause him pain; give him headaches. Happiness, for that gentleman, hurts.

Reported. One thing is to take "stabs" at me, another is to bring my family.

You look like a 5 year old at arguments so you to resort to insults so that you don't sound like a loser.

DMiesterJ said:

BEST BAN EVER!!!!

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

shio is freaking out

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)