:'(

I'll miss you little Timmy

*turns back*

Tell it to your whore.

Around the Network
bugrimmar said:
nordlead said:
bugrimmar said:
what is neogaf? and why is this site banned there?

look up a few posts. I posted my short summary there.

i still don't get it.

NeoGaf is a gaming forum.

ioi used to be a member there and was one of the people that like to discuss sales.
When he started VGC some people on Gaf were concerned with the numbers, since these "sales agers" only accept NPD/Media Create etc. As far as I know some Gaf sales agers still follow VGC (most of the earliest VGC members are those), but they disagree with ioi on some things.
The use of VGC numbers was banned from Gaf when a lot of people started posting VGC numbers on Gaf, to avoid confusion with NPD etc.

BengaBenga said:
bugrimmar said:
nordlead said:
bugrimmar said:

i still don't get it.

ioi used to be a member there and was one of the people that like to discuss sales.
When he started VGC some people on Gaf were concerned with the numbers, since these "sales agers" only accept NPD/Media Create etc. As far as I know some Gaf sales agers still follow VGC (most of the earliest VGC members are those), but they disagree with ioi on some things.
The use of VGC numbers was banned from Gaf when a lot of people started posting VGC numbers on Gaf, to avoid confusion with NPD etc.

isn't that rather... childish?

bugrimmar said:
BengaBenga said:
bugrimmar said:
nordlead said:
bugrimmar said:

i still don't get it.

Yes. GoNintendo is banned on Gaf as well.
They definitely have issues.

so he is really banned now..that's harsh

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:
bugrimmar said:
BengaBenga said:
bugrimmar said:
nordlead said:
bugrimmar said:

i still don't get it.

Yes. GoNintendo is banned on Gaf as well.
They definitely have issues.

so... that site would go ahead and ban someone just coz they disagree with what they say? sounds like a fascist dictatorship to me.

on topic: well... meister is cute. unban i think.

vgcz = fckn pathetic

i mean....no one on this site can't post on another gaming site ?

mesoteto said:
so he is really banned now..that's harsh

We're all a little sophmoric.  Just play along!

Lol this is hilarious, DJMeister must have way to much time on his hands

How can you possibly misspell QWERTY? It's spelled correctly on the damn keyboard.

thanks for giving me a good lol today