By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - which consol should i get ( this would be my first next gen console)

With the PS3 the Blu-Ray/DVD/CD player is included.
Entry level Blue-Ray standalone players are still at $200 or so, so getting the PS3 over 360 or Wii might save you a bit of cash there, which you can use to purchase more Blu-Ray goodness.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Around the Network

i don't like MGS series
but really like uncharted and gears 2
my friends have those games
also who hates Mario :)

how about resistace 2 and lbp i been having alot of fun playing those.

i like resistance it seems fun but i did not play it yet so still don't know for sure
and what exactly is lbp?

Posting this kind of thread on the Sony Forums... Yeah, you've already made your decision. I'm still trying to figure out the real reason you made this thread.

Around the Network

^ prolly just a fanboy trying to get people to reassure him, or possibly just for the sake of increasing publicity.

okay let me know where should i post general qustion
i really couldn't find it, if there is a section for these kind of questions

i explained it the reason why i posted in sony section
because i couldn't find the the general section and i liked ps3 has blu ray player so i posted in sony section

but if i decide that for example wii would be more fun for me i can buy blu ray player seperatly it is not that important for me

so just everyone let me where should i post this question

wfz said:
Posting this kind of thread on the Sony Forums... Yeah, you've already made your decision. I'm still trying to figure out the real reason you made this thread.

he  also wants to buy 6 games.

ps3 users here will help you, sepisfu.

can any one let me know where should i post this question instead of in sony section
i think gaming section right?

trust me when you buy your PS3 you won't regret it.