By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Now I seriosly got pwned but atleast I was brave enought to call her

ctk495 said:
Moongoddess256 said:
You didn't like, get her number from a phonebook or something? Doing things like that makes you come off a bit like a stalker.

No I ask for her number.Anyway I'm going to apologise to her right now for being an idiot and asking her to go with me to a dance when she has a boyfriend.(he lives in another country). It's all thanks to the advice of all my fag friends who told me that it was ok.

When I was in High School when the Boyfriend was in another country/at another school that meant  daddy didn't let her date or she didn't like the guy.

As you get older, the meaning of that line changes to "I just want to fool around, I don't want a boyfriend..." whether or not she really has a boyfriend.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network
steven787 said:
ctk495 said:
Moongoddess256 said:
You didn't like, get her number from a phonebook or something? Doing things like that makes you come off a bit like a stalker.

No I ask for her number.Anyway I'm going to apologise to her right now for being an idiot and asking her to go with me to a dance when she has a boyfriend.(he lives in another country). It's all thanks to the advice of all my fag friends who told me that it was ok.

When I was in High School when the Boyfriend was in another country/at another school that meant  daddy didn't let her date or she didn't like the guy.

As you get older, the meaning of that line changes to "I just want to fool around, I don't want a boyfriend..." whether or not she really has a boyfriend.

Quite intriguing..

So what's this girl's phone number, and what's her age for that matter? Ya know, just curious. I'm not going to call her or anything...

Its better you try now and get rejected then wasting your time for years liking someone when its just not going to go anywhere.

Don't feel bad... she probablly is stupid anyways... I'm sure all of us can fill pages up with our girl experience.... in fact I'll tell you a story what I'm going through now and try to make it quick...

It all started 6 years ago.... aw fuck it. This wont be quick.

So fast forward she is a dumb coke head slut who is engaged and her fiance is in iraq.

Moongoddess256 said:

mrjuju... man after reading multiple threads with this coming up - I need to stop thinking I can be friends with guys. It apparently gives them the wrong idea.

The key is to just make it clear quickly than you aren't interested in them as to not get their hopes up if your only intention is to be friends.  You may lose a few as friends that way, but it will probably save everyone some headaches.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

Good for you! thumbs up! you live and learn!
but don't apoligize to her.. why?? You saw an opportunity and took the chance... she likes her boyfriend more then you.. bad luck.. better luck next time!!

Crashing and burning is nothing.. it's all about the flying!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

MrBubbles said:

practice with the fat ones and work your way up to the more difficult ones

So, if you go down on the fat ones, do they go down on you?

OT: Don't apologize to her - it will make you look weak. The best thing? Dude, be yourself.

Cougarman said:
keep trying man, and maybe next time lower your standards.

Nah, always go for the best. Never settle - even if it means being single longer.

After reading all this misinformation on this thread, your question to each poster should be - are you currently in a relationship or not? If not, why? It would really make it easier to find out who's blowing smoke out of their butt and really knows about relationships.

madskillz said:
MrBubbles said:

So, if you go down on the fat ones, do they go down on you?

OT: Don't apologize to her - it will make you look weak. The best thing? Dude, be yourself.

I hear the fat ones give the best head.... I wouldn't know from personal experience though. Just one of my really perverted bosses always said random gross stuff like that. We'd be working then he'd just be like "fat girls give the best head" out of nowhere.

I agree though apologizing seems like your dwelling on the issue. It's better to let it roll off your back and laugh about it. If she says something about it just be like "hehe yeah didn't know about your boyfriend whoops" in a sarcastic voice. Being mushy is bad

cool48 said:
MrBubbles said:

Nonsense, you can only go down if you start with the fat ones.

Fat chicks need love too, but they gotta pay.