By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bully - Quick observation

Just picked up this game. DAMN this game is FUN!

Around the Network

I liked it more than I thought I would, even though sandbox games aren't really my thing. The motion controls worked much better than I thought they would, too...
How far along are you?

noname2200 said:
I liked it more than I thought I would, even though sandbox games aren't really my thing. The motion controls worked much better than I thought they would, too...
How far along are you?

Not very far, I still gotta help the nerdy kid get his books. Im on day 2 of art class, and Im already macking it to a tall hot red-head haha

I just love going around and beating the crap out of the bullies. Man its fun to throw down on them. Ive been doing a lot of sneaking around the girls' dorm at night too, trying to figure out if I can find which room the red head is in lol

Yeah, the red head girl is everyone's favorite and one of the few you can kiss. The game itself is a lot of fun and I'm never surprised to hear people saying that they enjoy it. The only major flaw, as you'll discover in time, is that the fun ends too soon. For a game with a great story and great missions, it ends fairly quickly. The 4th chapter is shorter than...well...use your imagination.

^^ I thought the game was the right length.

It's definitely a fun game, and the graphics look good, but later one they will look fugly sometimes. It was a great rent! Have fun.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Around the Network
bardicverse said:
noname2200 said:
How far along are you?

Not very far, I still gotta help the nerdy kid get his books. Im on day 2 of art class, and Im already macking it to a tall hot red-head haha

I just love going around and beating the crap out of the bullies. Man its fun to throw down on them. Ive been doing a lot of sneaking around the girls' dorm at night too, trying to figure out if I can find which room the red head is in lol

I always made a point of going for the redhead myself (personal weakness. Whachagonna do? I make no apologies...). Too bad she doesn't really play any role in the story.

Glad you're liking it so far. Good news is, it gets better. Bad news is, the end part kind of falls flat. Still, you've a few hours yet.

MontanaHatchet said:

The 4th chapter is shorter than...well...use your imagination.

Shorter than the career of an honest politician!

Shorter than the Raider's last winning streak!

Shorter than my attention sp-ooh! Something shiny on T.V.!

That's good to hear. I'll keep Bully on my watchlist.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

noname2200 said:

Shorter than the Raider's last winning streak!

hey! thats too close to home! =)

Bully is one of the best games iv played...

Is that good??? I've been planning on buying it for the wii...

I can get it for $29 new or $25 used