By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - if golden sun was on wii....

Words Of Wisdom said:
Wetcoaster said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Wetcoaster said:

Did you not read after the first sentence?

I told you why I liked the game which is exactly what you asked.

So I don't get your "contribute something useful" statement.

"Why did you like the movie?"  "Because I thought it was a good movie."

If you're not going to be specific then you may as well not waste the time to write a response.

Which isn't what I said at all. I gave reasons as to why I liked the game. Thank you for proving that you didn't actually read it.

Not that you've added anything of value to this discussion.

So why don't you tell us why you didn't like the game instead of just saying "I wasn't impressed".

I can do the same thing. "Why didn't you like the movie?" " I wasn't impressed." See?

Are you done trolling my posts yet?  I asked a question and you've been trolling ever since. 

If you're actually curious about the things I disliked in between your trolls, then I'll try to remember but it's been a long long time since I played Golden Sun.  If I recall right... the combat was somewhat boring, the little emotes were annoying, there were too many decision choices that didn't seem to matter (I hate meaningless decisions), and I felt there were just too many cliches overall (don't remember exactly what they were now though).  That's the best I can do without actually playing it again.

Dude, I wasn't even trolling your posts. I answered the simple question you asked but it wasn't good enough for you so I'm trolling?

And yes, I was sincerely curious as to why you didn't like the game so I could get a better angle of where you were coming from. And you know what? I actually agree with some of your points and I can see why you didn't enjoy the game as much.

I'm not trying to argue or disrespect you or anything like that, your opinion is as valid here as mine and as anyone elses.

Around the Network

WTF Words of Wisdom, this guy is just answering your questions, what happened to you to make you so grumpy today?

@ Chrizum: Periods.

WoW calm down, geez... -_-'

I'd love a Wii Golden Sun. :')

Pixel Art can be fun.

Ok,words of wisdom,you can see from this thread that some take golden sun as their best or 1 of their best rpgs of all time.But I'll give reasons.It pushed the gba's engine beyond my imaginations.The graphics for the summons were better than anything i've seen on ps1.It was the only 45 degree top view game on the system(that i know of) that u can perform so many different platforming moves(usually reserved for 2d side scrolling games),you could see characters blink,nod,shake their heads.....for a gba that was impressive.

The summons were more interesting to watch than most summons from other rpgs and it was just generally similar 2 zelda in its puzzles & exploration elements.And the game world was really big!

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

Around the Network

I'd buy it, I imagine.

It would be a bog coup for the Wii and make Wii owners very happy. I reckon its a better fit and more likely on DS though.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Wetcoaster said:

Dude, I wasn't even trolling your posts. I answered the simple question you asked but it wasn't good enough for you so I'm trolling?

And yes, I was sincerely curious as to why you didn't like the game so I could get a better angle of where you were coming from. And you know what? I actually agree with some of your points and I can see why you didn't enjoy the game as much.

I'm not trying to argue or disrespect you or anything like that, your opinion is as valid here as mine and as anyone elses.

Chrizum said:
WTF Words of Wisdom, this guy is just answering your questions, what happened to you to make you so grumpy today?

Only tolu619 is seemingly able to figure out what I'm asking.

lolita said:
@ Chrizum: Periods.

WoW calm down, geez... -_-'

>.>

Shhh.

Then I would buy it...

But a remake of Golden Sun would be great on the DS.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

im sure nintendo would pay up should camelot be willing to do this.maybe they are focused on the monolith RPG. I mean yes they have takt of magic in 2009 but i dont think that is going to be a BIG game whereas i believe matsuno and monolith are rumoured to be provided a final fantasy killer

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia