By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My 7th Okami Anniversary

Karmic transformers? Why do I know nothing of this? Maybe my memory is failing...

Anyways, I love this game. I really really didn't want it to end. I wish it was 5 times longer...... *dreams*

Around the Network

I felt that way, too. Although, it was awesome to find out that Orochi wasn't theend of it :p

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

Only 7 times?

I have beaten RE4 for GameCube well over 15 times.

7 times? lol//wow you must had a lot of time on your hands bro!! This game has to be purchased or in my library soon. What am I thinking to not have purchased this yet!!

Snesboy said:
Only 7 times?

Well, I'm getting there rather quickly :) (up to 9 now).  Also, a dead baby could beat RE4.

@xlost7

While I should probably try not too hype you up for it too much, it really is such a beautiful and enjoyable game.  Get it as quick as possible!

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
Around the Network
Snesboy said:
Only 7 times?

Okami is at least twice as long as RE4, so we'll call it a tie.

appolose said:
Snesboy said:
Only 7 times?

@xlost7

While I should probably try not too hype you up for it too much, it really is such a beautiful and enjoyable game.  Get it as quick as possible!

I have had this on my must-own Wii list since I owned a Wii and the price is what's getting me second thoughts. Considering the PS2 version is $10 new and the Wii version is $25 new. But the Wii version wasn't developed by Clover Studios (the original Japanese makers), Ready At Dawn created the Wii verison so most of the former developers spark is kinda gone.

Well, they didn't change much (I think); it should be just a straight port with motion controls. But, either way...

Okami

wow 7 times...

Seven?! That's commendable. Okami is a great experience. I don't think I'd have the willpower to play any game seven times in a row though. Too many games, not enough time.

Person 1: Does Valkyria Chronicles have trophies?
Person 2:  No.
Person 1: Forget it. I'm not buying it.
Person 2: Wait! It's amazing! Unique, charming, drop dead gorgeous... Hello?