By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who with a PS3, has yet to purchase LITTLE BIG PLANET?

Me.
Why?
Coz I find it kind a funny,find it kind a sad.

Dreams in which I'm dying are the best I ever have.

Gears 2.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

I won't ever buy it either, the beta turned me off completely. It's a sub-par platformer. I just bought Mirror's Edge (in spite of reviews!) and that's platforming goodness, I'm loving it.

Signature goes here!

*~Onna76~* said:
DMeisterJ, maybe you find that fun, but after playing 2 nights of user created levels, sorry to say this, but 80% of them really suck, you have enough of it. Not everyone has to like that game. I don't like R2 either as I hate shooters. No one is forcing me to get that game, so don't force others if they simply don't like the idea of LBP.

I'm not forcing it on others, but if that was his only barrier, there is plenty of content to be had in the game.

And 80 percent of user created levels suck? 

Well, I call that statement 100 percent bull-shit. 

Since neither of us have used real science for our statements, where are we?  Nowhere.  >_>  Please go through all of the levels made, and point out the 80 percent that 'suck'.  kthxby

I Haven't yet, I'm still waiting to see if the online community will thrive or not, no point dropping $89 AUD for a short, X hours single player experience.

If you have a PS3, you should be buying Valkyria Chronicles, not LBP.

Around the Network

I haven't bought it yet and I don't think I will.  I'm not the creative type and the idea of playing random user created levels does nothing for me.  I understand there is a single player game and all kinds of collectibles, but the main push for this game is the online and user created content.  For me, there a lot better options for my gaming time this holiday season.

I just bought LBP right now

mM

Me. My Copy is in New York. My cousin bought 2 copies, one for me and one for my Bro, my bro just went to New York a few days ago, he they're already in his possession :)

4 ≈ One

Haven't. Asked for it for X-mas. Intersting to try it out, though i'll probably default back to a PC version for games with actual stories since i'll probably get sick of sackboy main characters.

Aside from which.  I'm playing VC right now... and expanding my Fire Pro Wretling Returns roster.

Talk about creatable content.

I'll be getting a copy, but it lost out to Motorstorm 2 this month, and since I've just got a new baby daughter, I doubt I'll be having enough time for games in the near future! On the plus side, now I'm falling behind the new release schedule, I can start picking up slightly older games when they've dropped to half price.