By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who with a PS3, has yet to purchase LITTLE BIG PLANET?

I don't and i doubt i ever will.

1. Resistance 2 is amazing! and its kept my attention
2. I only have like $175 for spending on games and $60 has to go to a new PS3 controller so that leaves only enough for 1 game plus a bit.
3. That 1 game I have enough for won't be LBP

Around the Network

I don't have it. I played it/rented off GameFly and I just did not think it was all that and a bag of chips. Over hyped in my opinion.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

I have not yet. the reason is my IP service is not fast enough to play PS3 games on line. so LBP does not have enough value currently to me as an off line game especially with the 60$ price tag.

A better question is why you haven't bought Valkyria Chronicles.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

leo-j said:
I dont understand, people say its lame despite having a 95 on metacritic?

GTA IV says hi? I'm not saying LBP is anything like GTA IV, but let's just say review scores mean nothing, OK? ;)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
coolestguyever said:
I don't and i doubt i ever will.

1. Resistance 2 is amazing! and its kept my attention
2. I only have like $175 for spending on games and $60 has to go to a new PS3 controller so that leaves only enough for 1 game plus a bit.
3. That 1 game I have enough for won't be LBP

Buy a DS3 at Radio Shack on Black Friday for $30.

kunaixhaku said:
a lot of my friends just dont understand littlebigplanet sadly, they look at it and think its too childish and amatuer, hopefully they're minds will chnge wen i get it.

Haha, exactly what I predicted

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

I haven't bought it yet either, like many others...too caught up in another game.

I told myself I had to get this as soon as it came out, had the reservation at gamestop, the god of war costume voucher and everything... but then came along fallout 3.

Gamestop was having a promotion for trade ins towards the purchase of fallout 3, so I got in and promised myself with my next paycheck (which included my holiday bonus) I would get lbp and R2, but playing fallout made me wanna go and buy a bigger tv, so I spent my holiday bonus on a bigger tv instead of more games... fallout's ruining my life, goty for me, best ps3 game I've ever bought, puts mgs4 at a close 2nd imo.

I didn't buy it don't know if i will at all

Who with a PS3, has yet to purchase LITTLE BIG PLANET?

Me.
And I don't plan to purchase it.

My PS3 is for Blu-Ray movies and some exclusive mature productions (MGS4, Uncharted, Resistance2).

Everything else is on my 360.

My Gaming Setup