By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My dog died today :-(

Damn that sucks, reading this thread was making me think about my dog dying right now and my eyes are gettin teary, if it actually happen I think I'd be in pretty rough shape, we've had her for close to 15 years of my life, that's a long time sinse I'm only 19.

Sorry about your dog.

Around the Network
highwaystar101 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
That sucks. Mine died earlier this year.

It's not like losing a cat or a bird. It's like losing a member of the family.

That's true, I think if my cat died I think by the end of the week I would be feeling fine. But I think my dog will be with me for some time because it really hurts. I think it might be because dogs are not as independant as cats.

Not knocking cats or anything, they are fine. It's just that dogs are easy to grow close to because you interact with them more.

I cant imagine losing my cat, I really feel like I can connect with him, I play hide and seek with him, comfort him when hes hurt, he comforts me when im angry or upset. I generaly feel like I understand his emotions, its kinda weird i know : ). good luck  cheering up, Id reccomend a kitten ;)

Definitely go to an animal shelter to get a dog. There are so many unwanted pets out there.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Sorry to hear about the passing of your beloved pet, dog. How old was your dog? What breed of dog was, he?

Thanks for the support guys. I've had the most devastating weekend, one of my best mates has gone into intensive care too he was beaten up after a night out by a bouncer. This guy strangled him, broke his arm and knocked him out.

To top it off, I got blue screened this morning and now I can't even boot my laptop. It has a report I've done for uni that's due in a few days. I didn't make a copy.

Around the Network
numonex said:
Sorry to hear about the passing of your beloved pet, dog. How old was your dog? What breed of dog was, he?

He was an 11 year old shar-pei... Kinda looked like this dog.

Except mine was jet black and had a black tongue.

Actually, my dog was the spitting image of this one...

I feel your pain...

Post pictures of him, In memoriam.

I feel for you

I have the same relationship with my dog, he's almost like a brother to me, and he's usually the only one home when I arrive from school. Just thinking of my dog dying right now made me tear up...

may your dog rest in peace

that sucks :(