By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - First Wii Game to 10m Sales (Minus "Wii" titles)

I say the Conduit

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

I think Smash Bros. will make it to 10m next. It has this holiday season. Even if Animal Crossing was to hit 10m, it would probably take longer for that game to hit 10m than it did for Wii Fit, which was about 7 months (NA release).

As for when it will hit 10m, it will BEFORE 2010. I can almost guarantee it.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Mario Kart Wii, I think. (Assuming you are talking about games with a "Wii" prefix).

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

mario galaxy will make 10 million I think. It will just take a long time.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Chibi robo Wii-make. Then a MMO pokemon title that will be announced early next year. (wishful thinking!)

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network
tuoyo said:
I say the Conduit

On the theory that if you're going to think big, think BIG?

Brawl has a shot, but I'm looking at Animal Crossing myself.

well obviously mario kart since its not a wii-series title. but if you are saying besides mario kart then ssbb and smg will definitely hit 10 million. and while it'll take a while they will be the first. brawl will hit 10 million late next year and smg will probably hit it early 2010. animal crossing has a shot but if it can do it i don't think it'll do it in less than a year and a half.

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy

Smash. Can't think of anything else...

4 ≈ One