By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Quality Wii support has snuck up on us.

Esa-Petteri said:
clerk said:
3rd party support as of late has been suprisingly good. CoD:WaW, Skate it and Shaun White, are all games that I did not think would be best on Wii.

Why is CoD:WaW best on wii? It has worst scores on metacritic and looks like it is not selling either.

Wiimote/Nunchuk >>>>>>>>>>>> dual analog.

Anyway, I have a tendency to add 1 to the review score of Wii, DS, PSP, and XBLA/PSN/indie-PC games, and subtract one from any "main-line" PS360PC game, when judging review scores. I find that reviews are far more accurate that way.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Around the Network
Garcian Smith said:
Esa-Petteri said:
clerk said:
3rd party support as of late has been suprisingly good. CoD:WaW, Skate it and Shaun White, are all games that I did not think would be best on Wii.

Why is CoD:WaW best on wii? It has worst scores on metacritic and looks like it is not selling either.

Anyway, I have a tendency to add 1 to the review score of Wii, DS, PSP, and XBLA/PSN/indie-PC games, and subtract one from any "main-line" PS360PC game, when judging review scores. I find that reviews are far more accurate that way.

360 pad >>>>>>>> wiimote/nunchuk.

Esa-Petteri said:
Garcian Smith said:
Esa-Petteri said:
clerk said:

Wait, you aim with the 360 pad? hahahahhahahaha, really? I didn't even know that was an input choice.

wfz said:
Esa-Petteri said:
Garcian Smith said:
Esa-Petteri said:
clerk said:

Wait, you aim with the 360 pad? hahahahhahahaha, really? I didn't even know that was an input choice.

The add-on you have to purchase for it is rather offensive, actually.

This thread is so derailed off-topic that i'm starting to see sexual undertones: Post count equals penis size and opinions are like butts. We all have one, but they eventually smell bad.

Just start talking about the recent good and slightly flawed wii titles again as it was meant to be here.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network
Esa-Petteri said:
deathcape said:
Esa-Petteri, the new troll on vgchartz ^_^

lol..you just don't get it, do you? the controls on the Wii are better than those on the PC for a shooter

why? because it's more ergonomical and more natural than a keyboard and mouse are

sadly..you're so hardcore you cannot notice why people like it..it's okay..go back to the hole you popped out from mr Troll, we don't need you to soil over threads that have nothing to do with you whatsoever

Since the mods are not doing anything about your insults, I have to reply.

You just don't get it. I prefer mouse and keyboard. You might think otherwise, but don't try to convince me to join your herd.

no...you're allowed to prefer mouse and keyboard..but that's because you're used to them it is a fact that Wiimote and Nunchuck are more ergonomical and natural..you can't argue about that with me.>_>

it's the reason the Wii sells so well to non-gamers, since it feels natural..aiming with Wiimote is just..normal

mouse and keyboard..not really..I play FPSs too..don't worry I know how PC FPS are played..I prefer the Wiimote since it's cooler and more fun, but  that's not why I defend what Maxwell said

it's just a fact that Nintendo's Wiimote is prefered..among human beings that is..if you like keyboard and mouse..fine

I remember when people used to love to play fighters on the PC..it's fine

it's a fact people enjoy it more with analog stick controllers..

Esa-Petteri said:
Garcian Smith said:
Esa-Petteri said:
clerk said:

Imagine, if you will, a hypothetical FPS that allows cross-platform play between the 360 and Wii. Now imagine that you have a one-on-one Vs. mode game, where one player has a 360 controller and the other has a Wiimote/Nunchuk.

All other things (skill, etc.) being equal, whom do you think will win, and why?

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Garcian Smith said:
Esa-Petteri said:
Garcian Smith said:
Esa-Petteri said:
clerk said:

Imagine, if you will, a hypothetical FPS that allows cross-platform play between the 360 and Wii. Now imagine that you have a one-on-one Vs. mode game, where one player has a 360 controller and the other has a Wiimote/Nunchuk.

All other things (skill, etc.) being equal, whom do you think will win, and why?

Wii user = 30 kills

360 user = one lucky gernade kill and then quits when all hope is gone

Sad but true, "the true gamers" would be destroyed.

Giant lulz if you ask me.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Garcian Smith said:
Esa-Petteri said:
Garcian Smith said:
Esa-Petteri said:
clerk said:

Don't know, propably player with the wiimote?  But that has nothing to do with why I prefer 360 pad. I don't play multiplayer games against people with mouse+kb or wiimote. 360 pad is the best when you are playing comfortably sitting/laying on a couch. If I want more precise controls, I just play with my pc.

I don't like the Wiimote, am I a sinner? Sorry guy but you think the Wiimote is a better controller and I don't.
I prefer my 360 pad because I dont have to move