By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are female sports sexist?

Final-Fan said:
Jackson50 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
As for women's bathrooms, I accidentally walked into one when I was 8 years old. It was sparkling clean and had a grey couch. Besides, are you doubting the wisdom of age old stereotypes and reason? Why wouldn't they be cleaner? Unisex bathrooms would be fine as long as urinals were removed. I'd approve of that, since they don't do anything a toilet couldn't do and they're a waste of whatever material that they're made up of.
Women would never assent to unisex bathrooms.

I dunno, they might like the shorter lines.

Perhaps, but they also will detest the urine on toilet seats...unless they will require that men are seated when they urinate...

Around the Network
Jackson50 said:
Final-Fan said:
Jackson50 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
As for women's bathrooms, I accidentally walked into one when I was 8 years old. It was sparkling clean and had a grey couch. Besides, are you doubting the wisdom of age old stereotypes and reason? Why wouldn't they be cleaner? Unisex bathrooms would be fine as long as urinals were removed. I'd approve of that, since they don't do anything a toilet couldn't do and they're a waste of whatever material that they're made up of.
Women would never assent to unisex bathrooms.
I dunno, they might like the shorter lines.
Perhaps, but they also will detest the urine on toilet seats...unless they will require that men are seated when they urinate...

I hate that too.  The seats flip up, you bastards.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

d21lewis said:
Women's sports aren't sexist........they're sexy! Grrrrroowwl!!

There's that too. Any time there's a woman in a sport dominated by men, she immediately becomes a sex object. Danica Patrick can't just be Danica Patrick the car racer. She has to be Danica Patrick the hot car racer.

i do think it is sexist but then again i love watching women do sports and seeing men do sports is just so bad apart from football in England

That Guy said:
d21lewis said:
Women's sports aren't sexist........they're sexy! Grrrrroowwl!!
There's that too. Any time there's a woman in a sport dominated by men, she immediately becomes a sex object. Danica Patrick can't just be Danica Patrick the car racer. She has to be Danica Patrick the hot car racer.

So you're saying female athletes should be uglier? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!