By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I've done it!!! 20+ Per DAY!!

I used to have 0.01 for a long time (I think in july I had 300 days and 20 posts)
Now I have 9.45 and it keeps growing and growing

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
I used to have 0.01 for a long time (I think in july I had 300 days and 20 posts)

yeah you are the new spammer terifica like detwi likes 2 call em

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
zexen_lowe said:

I'm getting depressed because people aren't nominating me for Biggest Spammer (I know you did)

zexen_lowe said:
kirby007 said:
zexen_lowe said:

I'm getting depressed because people aren't nominating me for Biggest Spammer (I know you did)

they don't see your improvement and how do you know i thought i send it 2 skeezer

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

blazinhead89 said:
Nice Sig DGC, didn't realise you play Tekken ;)

Best Series of Fighters Ever ;) [IMO]

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
zexen_lowe said:
kirby007 said:
zexen_lowe said:

they don't see your improvement and how do you know i thought i send it 2 skeezer

Well, you sent it to me. Which was the thing you were supposed to do anyways.

zexen_lowe said:
kirby007 said:
zexen_lowe said:
kirby007 said:
zexen_lowe said:

how many times did i vote for myself?

congrats... wonder if you'll catch up to my PPD D=

kirby007 said:
zexen_lowe said:
kirby007 said:
zexen_lowe said:
kirby007 said:
zexen_lowe said:

4, and one more for ybrik. Also, you were supposed to recommend two more users

zexen_lowe said:
kirby007 said:
zexen_lowe said:
kirby007 said:
zexen_lowe said:
kirby007 said:
zexen_lowe said:

4, and one more for ybrik. Also, you were supposed to recommend two more users

janjaap and hufter