By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Besides Halo 3 and possibly GT5, any other 10 million sellers for PS360?

atma998 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@amirnetz

GT 3 lauched when PS2 was at 10 Million LTD install base

So what? PS3 is nothing comparable to what PS2 was. There's no chance GT5 will do 10 Mil. 4Mil max is a good call.

This guys is fucking hilarious, I'm gonna nominate him for funniest member of the YEAR

v

^_^

Around the Network

Halo 3 is over 10 million now with what a userbase of 22 million so why cant GT5 do the same on ps3?

Final Fantasy XIII has a slight chance. Other than possible sequels for GT5 and Halo 3, I can't think of any.

Pixel Art can be fun.

just looked it up H3 is at 8.3 million so, say with a userbase around 30-32 million it will hit 10 million. So I say GT5 can hit 10 million when its been out for over a year : ).

GT5 for sure.

it will get 5 million+ just in europe

Around the Network

once halo 3 gets put into the 'classic' range it will hit 10 million in no time

Valkyria Chronicles..... I wish....

4 ≈ One

@Darthdevidem01

Do you realize that half PS3 owners will have to buy GT5 to reach your 10 millions? Even if the userbase reach 30 millions (late 2010 or early 2011) 1/3 of PS3 owners will have to buy this game to reach your expectations. So to answer your question this is why GT5 won't outsell GT4.

@Tbone

Yes and I don't think GT5:P will reach 3 millions by the end of the year.

@skeezer

If you have something good to say about GT5 sales go on! Otherwise...

halo 3 passed 10 million ?????????????

Titles that have a previous installment with 10M +, that aren't made by Nintendo (as we can say pretty certainly they won't start developing for the Ps3).

Grand Theft Auto 5

Gran Turismo 5

No others.

Behind those, are Final Fantasy, which almost certainly won't make it, and Halo, which you have listed.

After those, Crash and Tekken.

No other above 7M

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS