By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - gears of war 2 discussion (with some spoilers)

does anyone else think that the government created the locust? in the game, marcus and dom have to travel into a laboratory of some sorts that have mixtures of human and locust beings. i thought about this idea during the first game, but it seems more obvious now in this second one- did anyone else catch that?

Around the Network

Hmmmm idk

I thought about the same thing after meeting the Queen .. LOL even Cole got surprised Locust's queen is actually a human.

Well.. the thing I don't clearly understand is what Adam Fenix was saying after the credits..and damn, does he still alive?!

Gears2 ending was such a disappointment for me, what the hell should I think about the game, it didn't answer any question as to where the locust came from, and I still don't know what I did wrong. Don't get me wrong the game is incredible, the versus could be better but the campaign is top notch except for those blanks they put in.

My favorite games for this gen:

1. Gears of War    2. MGS4    3. Killzone 2   4. Halo 3(Underated by many)      5. Mass Effect

SolidSnitch said:
Gears2 ending was such a disappointment for me, what the hell should I think about the game, it didn't answer any question as to where the locust came from, and I still don't know what I did wrong. Don't get me wrong the game is incredible, the versus could be better but the campaign is top notch except for those blanks they put in.

Sinking Jacinto I believe.

Around the Network

the locust are an ancient being that have lived underground
the stuff in the lab is from an affair that Chairman Prescott had with the locust queen
he was hidding them cause he didn't want his babies chainsawed...........that was lame, i'm sorry, i'm drunk, sorry
ganga, ga ga ga ga ga ga ga ag eeh eeh, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

my signature went on strike, it's demanding 3% raise

the locust queen was hot, in a cockroach kinda way
ganga, ga ga ga ga ga ga ga ag eeh eeh, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

my signature went on strike, it's demanding 3% raise

JaggedSac said:
SolidSnitch said:

Sinking Jacinto I believe.

Yeah I know but I would like to have some type of explanation, I think the ending was rushed.

My favorite games for this gen:

1. Gears of War    2. MGS4    3. Killzone 2   4. Halo 3(Underated by many)      5. Mass Effect

I don't think they are human created, and if they are, they have been around for a very long time. Adam Fenix may have simply being doing research into the locust, though he is definitely a locust sympathiser

Though that CoG station had been abandoned, it had not be abandoned for centuries, so I don't think that they created the locust

yeah i forgot that the locust war has been going on for about 100 years. maybe it is just the queen- she's a little too human for my taste (but its something i wasnt expecting)