By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Animal Crossing: City Folk FC Thread

josenieves1 said:
Added Baz.

Cheers. I'll add you later on today. I'm making my way through the list.

Hope to see you soon.

How many have the speak?

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Around the Network

The speak..., I don't.

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

Any Animal Crossers from Europe?
(I'm lookin in Europe to have more chances to meet online due to the time difference).

My town has apples (and I have planted oranges and pears).
So any other fruits are more than welcome!!!

Name: Ant

Town: Toyland

Friend Code: 1290-2045-1796

Master Mii Artisan 

bazmeistergen said:

I would like to join the community. I am new to Animal Crossing so I'll be looking for some nice tips on enjoying the game.

FC 4382-5736-4573

Name Baz

Town Vision

I will add everyone from the list.

Baz

Check out gamefaqs.com guides/faqs on AC:CF at http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/game/933195.html

They have decent money makings/checklists/misc guides already posted.  Basically when starting out you should try and get a decent amount of exotic fruits planted and fish.  Then after getting 100,000 or so saved up on Sunday mornings you buy turnips.  Then you can use any forums (gamefaqs, animal crossing community, http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/ or tons of others) to see if anyone has Nook buying turnips for 400+.  I made about 400,000 or so this week selling turnips.

Nook is buying turnips for 503 each. If you have any come sell them here for free!.

This is only on Thursday, December 11.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Around the Network

Damn, i didnt buy turnips last sunday :(

OH, voltaire. I had to erase you to add people on my list. Sorry, I'll add you up as soon as I'm done.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

How are you going to add me back if your list is full :P

No problem though.

Yay I just won the fishing tourney (the only gaming tournament I can win >_

I had a 108 inch Tuna but I didn't go back to claim trophy and didn't get one in mail. Going for the gorgeous set have 4 pieces already and house completely paid off. I probably should buy turnips today but I think I will just buy 1 or 2 more gorgeous set.