By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Does Nintendo really have any good games?

d21lewis said:
I admit that I have a ton of underplayed games.....but, dude!? How many games do you really need at one time? Buy the Wii and a couple of games from your list. If you're really into Nintendo franchises, than Mario Galaxy and Zelda alone are worth the price of admission!

EXACTLY! I Always wonder how do people find time to play all the GOOD games they try to buy at one time, lol.

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

Around the Network

LOL....whats Mario smash Brawl!!!!

couldn't help it

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Tales of symphonia
Fire emblem
Resident evil UC
Okami
MOH
COD:WaW

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

what you've listed will do for you for quite awhile. beat zelda, metroid, and galaxy, and put some hours into mario kart and smash online, and then you can start talking about more games.

i usually never buy more than one game at a time, because i never get to enjoy them all to the fullest by getting many of them t once.

but for game suggestions, if you never owned a gamecube, get pikmin 1 and 2

and if a pikmin 3 comes out next year or whatever, get that.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

You sound like someone that would like these titles:

No More Heroes
Super Paper Mario

World of Goo
Mega Man 9

Around the Network

Zelda
Pokemon
Kirby

... I don't care for anything else from them...

4 ≈ One

megaman2 said:
  • All the old classic titles e.g super mario world

Do you need anything else?

Also Mario Smash Brawl, is cool. But you should check out this awesome game, it's called "Super Smash Bros. Brawl", and it's really awesome.

Yeah... you know what megaman? You have enough games to keep you busy for a while. How about you ask for more games when you are tired of those? You'll certainly have enough when you need them. Right now, it doesn't matter because you won't be able to play them all. :)

Don't forget Punch Out! and S&P.

Zack and Wiki is a must have

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)