By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Nintendo Sales have depressed me....

Back to your cradle, you.

Around the Network

What a bunch of BS. They don't use dollars to wipe, they use yen.

RolStoppable said:
dolemit3 said:
Nintendo takes three big hits before (Virtual Boy, N64, and Cube). They certainly deserve a little be of success. Plus they took the risk with the Wii and it's paying off handsomely.

@--OkeyDokey--: You only find these threads annoying because you are a Sony fanboy.

Finally someone else sees the truth.

RolStoppable said:
dolemit3 said:
Nintendo takes three big hits before (Virtual Boy, N64, and Cube). They certainly deserve a little be of success. Plus they took the risk with the Wii and it's paying off handsomely.

I agree with this. Nintendo almost had to go third party after they lost hundreds of millions on each of these systems. The Wii saved Nintendo, although they had to sell their soul for it to happen.

@--OkeyDokey--: You only find these threads annoying because you are a Sony fanboy.

Are you implying that Sony fanboys don't have a sense of humour?

RolStoppable said:
dolemit3 said:

I agree with this. Nintendo almost had to go third party after they lost hundreds of millions on each of these systems. The Wii saved Nintendo, although they had to sell their soul for it to happen.

N64 is hardly a failure... sure it didn't hit 100 million, but it did a very decent number... I personally hate that someone has a lions share of the market again... it sucks... as for Nintendo's success I do wish them well, but this is just f'n retarded... the people who buy these systems are not even remotely interested in going much past the Wii (game name) series.  And older lady yesterday said that she was buying one for her "son" and then tried to point out "hard core games" like NBA and Madden... all the while eyeballing Wii Fit and Wii Play... I went along with her story of course... but the look of joy she had as she walked away with her purchase only solified my mind...

Around the Network

Agree with OP.

People, but it is Sony and microsofts own faults that we are in this situation. Microsoft blew it with defective systems, and Sony can not see past their sunglasses when it comes to marketing.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

^ see?

Wait, lol, what the fuck? You're saying that Nintendo isn't core, but LittleBigPlanet is? Come on, man. If you're going to go around spreading lies about Nintendo, atleast use better comparisons.

Cueil said:
RolStoppable said:
dolemit3 said:

N64 is hardly a failure... sure it didn't hit 100 million, but it did a very decent number... I personally hate that someone has a lions share of the market again... it sucks... as for Nintendo's success I do wish them well, but this is just f'n retarded... the people who buy these systems are not even remotely interested in going much past the Wii (game name) series.  And older lady yesterday said that she was buying one for her "son" and then tried to point out "hard core games" like NBA and Madden... all the while eyeballing Wii Fit and Wii Play... I went along with her story of course... but the look of joy she had as she walked away with her purchase only solified my mind...

*High fives*

I know!  Why can't casual gamers stop being so...casual.  Don't they know they'll be a lot happier if they went hardcore and did everything WE want. 

But no, greedy Nintendo once again ruining our industry.

Dinomax said:
Cueil said:
RolStoppable said:
dolemit3 said:

*High fives*

I know!  Why can't casual gamers stop being so...casual.  Don't they know they'll be a lo happier if they went hardcore and did everything WE want. 

But no, greedy Nintendo once again ruining our industry.

You do know with out them there would of been no industry...

Former something....